Anyone have any luck with the DivX registration....Support

Last Updated:

1. flyinjoe13

flyinjoe13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 18, 2010
    I keep trying to get my device registered with DivX so I can play DivX movies, but i'm having no luck. I go through the registration process and transfer the registration movie to my Ally and play it with no problems. But after that, I can't transfer and play any of the DivX movies I've bought on my Ally. And even if I go back and try to replay the registration movie again, it tells me my device is not registered and can't play the movie.

Now this is no big deal because I doubt I will ever really watch a movie on my Ally except maybe on a business trip, but I was just curious if anyone has had any luck getting their device registered and/or playing a DivX movie on their Ally? I'd just like to get it setup in case I ever needed it if I could.

2. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    I registered my ally with divx when I was running the stock rom. Its a real pain in the ass. You have to tranfer a registration video to you phone and play it. If it plays you just registered your phone, but the register thing stays in the settings. I have had the same problem you are having everytime I tried to register it. Google doesn't even help. Email lg tech support or hit up their forum.