• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone have the stock ROM? :/

V3n0m90

Jun 26, 2012
Binghamton NY
Anyone have a link for where I can download the stock ROM to flash?

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

The link in the "All things root guide" doesn't have the ROM anymore. (I saw something about HTC making JMZ take it down for whatever reason.) I found a link that took to Goo.im I think it was, here I found the stock odexed ROM. But, when I unlocked my bootloader and rooted, I tried to flash the stock ROM through ClockworkMod Touch 6.x.x.x. (whichever is in the "all things root" guide.) It came up with this error and aborted the install. I tried it a few different times and it always came up with the same thing. It gave me a message that said something along the lines of "Install aborted (Status 1). Yes I did Google that error message, didn't help me much. I just ended up grabbing a zip of Harmonia and flashed that with no problems at all.

I plan on getting S-Off pretty soon and I see on their website that you need to have a stock ROM, Harmonia won't work for it...

Again, sorry if this is a noobish question :(

http://androidfiles.org/Shooter/JmzStockRoms

Get the ODEX version for a stock experience.

Also a strong vote for Harmonia: - here's the thread, and the file is just below:

Goo.im Downloads - Downloading Harmonia_3.17_Evo_V.zip

Harmonia is a good ROM, it's what I flashed when I rooted my evo.

This is my first HTC phone and I still haven't decided if I like sense or not. Parts of it I do and parts of it I don't. Usually the default keyboards are horrible but this one is actually pretty damn good, maybe it is just because I am on Harmonia. I don't care much for the UI though :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones