anyone have the zagg invisble shield on their slide?

Last Updated:

1. offthecha1n

offthecha1n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was going to get one and have the stand at the mall install it ($35) but they only just got them in so during the wait I purchased an ebay Hardcase which alreade broke so Im thinking about the shield again, any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. dynas7y

dynas7y Active Member

I don't have the invisible shield, but I do have the body guardz full body protector on (which is very similar). I botched the first installation, but luckily bodyguardz sends you two packs. After the first few days mostly all of the bubbles go out and my screen is crystal clear. The only downside I'm currently facing is that there are a few small bubbles still on the back of the phone that haven't disappeared yet. The only other downside is that you can kind of notice some dust near the corners of the shield, but this isn't very noticeable. Overall, I love the feel of it on my phone as well.

3. sultan.of.swing

sultan.of.swing Active Member

Mine just shipped out today. will let you know how it turns out when i get it all on the phone and test it out :)

4. offthecha1n

offthecha1n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok thanks

5. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

You kept saying "only downside" lol. Anyways, I would get one but Im too scared of messing up the installation too.

6. dynas7y

dynas7y Active Member

Haha, I didn't even notice :D... So that's two downsides that I've noticed. I think all the bubbles are supposed to disappear over a time period of even months with these shields and the dust I'll just have to live with...

7. Cramill

Cramill Well-Known Member

I went to the mall and got the Ghost Armour installed for me. I'm pretty satisfied. No bubbles or anything. We'll see how it holds up.

8. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

My girlfriend put one of those screensavers you buy from walmart on mine. $6 for a pack of 5 sheets and it takes half of a sheet for the slide. No bubbles on mine either. :D