• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anyone have the zagg invisble shield on their slide?

I don't have the invisible shield, but I do have the body guardz full body protector on (which is very similar). I botched the first installation, but luckily bodyguardz sends you two packs. After the first few days mostly all of the bubbles go out and my screen is crystal clear. The only downside I'm currently facing is that there are a few small bubbles still on the back of the phone that haven't disappeared yet. The only other downside is that you can kind of notice some dust near the corners of the shield, but this isn't very noticeable. Overall, I love the feel of it on my phone as well.

Upvote 0
I don't have the invisible shield, but I do have the body guardz full body protector on (which is very similar). I botched the first installation, but luckily bodyguardz sends you two packs. After the first few days mostly all of the bubbles go out and my screen is crystal clear. The only downside I'm currently facing is that there are a few small bubbles still on the back of the phone that haven't disappeared yet. The only other downside is that you can kind of notice some dust near the corners of the shield, but this isn't very noticeable. Overall, I love the feel of it on my phone as well.

You kept saying "only downside" lol. Anyways, I would get one but Im too scared of messing up the installation too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones