Anyone have this bizarre favorites behaviorSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use the favorite widget, and on anotherhome screen I use a work people widget. I have one contact that keeps poping up in my favorites widget, I take it out of favorites, then later its back! Wth

Advertisement
  2. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

They must really like you.

And...

Not this is not happening to me. I have the same widgets in use as well.

3. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Narrowed it down, any contact in my work widget, that I set an action for, ie call mobile when klick picture, then that contact gets added to my favorites. Funny thing is that this just started happening! Odd

4. almacote

almacote New Member

Hi all. I've been searching this forum quite a while trying not to duplicate a thread and this one is the only thing that comes close to my issue. My mom has an HTC Eris and one of the first things I did was to set up the Favorites widgets of all the kids and grandkids.

I first saw the issue when I started adding the grandkids and then all of a sudden, while adding a new favorite, one I already added disappeared. So, I thought that there was perhaps a limited number of contacts. However, after I added all, say, 5 contacts, an hour later it one or two wouldn't be there anymore...

Can ANYone help? Thanks!