Anyone have this?

Last Updated:

1. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if there are any livestrong themes or any live wall papers or just any wall paper that fits nicely on the droid. Again I want it to be livestrong themed. If you are unsure of what that is its Lance Armstrongs arm bands that are yellow for testicular cancer.

So if anyone knows of a theme or good wall paper please post it here!

Thank you

Advertisement
  2. whenbrokenx

whenbrokenx Member

I found this livestrong live wallpaper at another forum. It isn't a theme and I believe it's also for rooted users only. Here is the link to the post.
    livestrong wallpaper for droi? - Page 2 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

I understand this is to a different forum so if linking to it isn't allowed would a MOD please let me know or just remove the link. I apologize in advance, just trying to help. good luck with the hunt.

P.S. search the market for livestrong stuff. I've seen wallpapers and some themed widgets there as well. You might find something you like.

3. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ya I saw this wall paper before and I also searched the marketplace and found a livestrong clock, but thank you for the reply! I was hoping someone would have a theme. If I could make a theme or knew how I would def make it.