Anyone have trouble playing Pandora through their car with an auxiliary hookup?General

1. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Recently got an auxiliary cable for my car to play Pandora through the stereo while on the road. I notice that when i start it up, Pandora immediately starts skipping songs till it runs out of song skips. Then it will start playing normally. Other times the service won't run at all while it's plugged in.

When i don't have the Eris hooked up to the car Pandora works flawlessly, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Advertisement
    :
  2. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member

I've never encountered this, are you talking about something like a cable with an audio plug on both ends? I've used a cassette adapter, fm modulator and currently bluetooth for audio without trouble.
  3. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

I had a similar issue on my old WinMo phone, and figured out it was because of the cable I was using. It was a multifunction cable that looked like a headphone jack but was made to work with a headset (so it had an extra connection for the mic)...
  4. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Its a cable rhat has a 3.5mm hookup on each end. Guess I can try another cable.t's just a simp
  5. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

no problems here using a cable. same cable I use with the ipod.
  6. adammsu

adammsu Well-Known Member

yep, usually for me just happens once as i am plugging it in (as the connections get bridged or something)

although, pandora rarely does, HTC music is bad though. now i use BT, so problem solved either way.