Anyone having issue downloading an Exchange mail attachment?Support

Last Updated:

1. mxyang

mxyang New Member This Topic's Starter

Everyone I tried to download an attachment from my Exchange email account, it shows a little clock icon spinning, then after a few seconds it stops and gives back an error: "Alert: Network Error". I tried to change the setting to various settings (such as downloading size, attachment download location, etc.) to no avail. I was able to download the same attachment from my gmail account so this seems to be exchange server mail related.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

I have a Sprint HTC Hero phone with Fresh 1.0 ROM loaded. I am not sure if this is Fresh related but I vaguely remembered that I was able to download attachment before but I am not sure.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Injun23

Injun23 New Member

I have the same problem. I had the IT people look it over and they think it is because my company is running Exchange2003 instead of 2007. Not sure if I believe that is the issue. I also am not able to send emails thru exchange, only receive emails.

I have had to go through the POP server in order to get my work email attachments downloaded as well as send emails.

3. mxyang

mxyang New Member This Topic's Starter

I am pretty certain that my company runs Exchange 2007. So this should not be related to Exchange 2003.

I was however able to send email (even with attachment from the phone). But I had the same problem when I was trying to open that email and downloading the attachment I sent.

4. looknow12

looknow12 New Member

Having the same problem with honeycomb on the xoom. Exchange 2007 and in my case I don't see the attachments in the body to open/download but I see the paperclip in the inbox grid