Anyone having problems with 4g?Support

Last Updated:

1. Existence

Existence Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Running 2.2 since it came out and have always been able to connect with 4g. Had to hard reset cause of a bug i could not figure out that kept my phone from sleeping and now i cant get 4g to even connect. Any of you have this problem. It does not say 4f connection failed. It just keeps searching then eventually stops and then grays out the 4g area.

Advertisement
  2. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I've been having the same problem. Called Tech-support twice, the 2nd one returned my phone to factory settings. No go. Before the factory reset, my widget keeps on turning on, then off, again and again. After the factory reset, it just wouldn't connect until I noticed that my battery is falling like a brick. So when you restart it, it would say failed in the settings/wireless & networks/4g. Not sure if it's the network or a hardware issue. I don't use 4G much but it would be a big bummer if I can't connect to it when I can.

3. Existence

Existence Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It sucks cause i actually use it alot to stream videos and 3G sucks for streaming videos. It sits there and buffers every 10 seconds. Horrible service if you ask me. I dont understand why the 4G stopped working after hard reset.