Anyone having problems with baked snack 1.9 and shazam widget? Basically

Last Updated:

1. TT_Vert

TT_Vert Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Basically every time I reboot my phone I lose the shazam widget and it isn't even in the pietro re add. Shazam is in my program list and functions perfectly that but the widget is gone. anyone else have this problem? This just started a few days ago. I change nothing and added no new apps.

Advertisement
  2. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Can Shazam be moved to the sdcard? Any time you add a widget for an app, move that app to the sdcard, then reboot, the widget will no longer load. I don't use Shazam, so I have no idea whether or not it can be moved to the sdcard or if you did. If you didn't, then it's a different problem.

3. TT_Vert

I don't think I did, how can I tell?

4. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage applications->Shazam (or whatever it's called in the list). If "Move to SD card" is grayed out, it can't be moved to the sd card, and that's not the problem. If it says "Move to SD card", and is not grayed out, it can be moved to sd card, but is still not your problem. If it says, "Move to phone", then the app is currently on the sd card, and you cannot use the widget. If that's the case, move it back to the phone, and the widget will work. Start with that, and let me know.

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

just an fyi...i stopped using the shazam widget because it was constantly connecting to the internet and draining battery to run the ads and info that scroll on it....

and like posted above...make sure it isn't on the sd card. it is movable

6. TT_Vert

For some reason it was on the sd card. Changed to phone and all is well. How bad did it kill your battery?

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

it was noticeable...that is all I remember ....really had no use for the widget anyway :)