Anyone having problems with ringtones and called ID?General

Last Updated:

1. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been having issues with my downloaded ringtones through Zedge not playing after I've set them as my ringtone... also, when my phone rings, I have the number as a contact in my phonebook but it won't show on caller ID. In other words, it will show the number, but not who the number belongs to.

I think my SD card is giving me problems... every once in a while it will say I have no space on the SD Card (It also says I have like 7gb left open when I pull it up online), and won't let me save videos or pictures I'm taking.

Advertisement
  2. Agent229

Agent229 Active Member

I have the same problem, its because of the area code. All contacts in my phone book have the area code but when i dial i never dial the area code cause their local. You think a smart phone such as ours would associate the numbers.

3. Zomb!e

Zomb!e Well-Known Member

I've been having problems with ringtones. I'll set it to either one I get from Zedge, Mobili (sp?), or one that I make in the HTC music player and it seems to revert back to the default ringtone at some point. I haven't been able to pinpoint when it changes back though.

Pretty irritating.

I haven't had any problems with Caller ID though.

4. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well the caller ID hasn't been recognizing numbers of messages in Handcent, but it will in the HTC Messaging program... Irritating, I really liked Handcent too

5. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

nvm....I'm silly...