Anyone having this issue with cyanogens mod and car dock?

Last Updated:

1. tsatrom

tsatrom Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have the HTC EVO car dock and it's worked flawlessly with my phone running the nightly versions of cyanogenmod. However, recently it won't charge the phone with any of the latest nightlys. It doesn't even detect that it's on a dock. If I run the stable version or release candidate version it works fine.

Any ideas? I'd like to keep using the nightlys to test them. Thanks everyone.

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

Pretty simple, if you wanna keep on using your car dock flash what you know that works. Now if flashing nightlies is more important to you than charging your phone in your dock then I think we have an answer for your issue.

3. tsatrom

Ya I appreciate you walking me through what I already know. I just believe it should be something fixable since I'm one of the few people who have this issue. I love using the nightlys too! Oh well, anyone have any other ideas? I know someone said updating the latest baseband fixed it for them. The problem is I already had the latest one. Hmmm. Well thanks anyways guys.

4. stoli412

stoli412 Well-Known Member

I read that is has something to do with the kernel CM6 nightlies are using right now. It will start working again if you flash a different kernel like Snap or KingXKernel.

[Kernel] CM6-Snapv7.6 [cfs/bfs/nhavs925] Includes New SNAPturbo! - xda-developers
    [KERNEL] [2.6.32.15] [HAVS][BFS][BFQ][FPS][OC][UV] KiNgxKernel #8/#9 "Still Alive" - xda-developers

5. tsatrom

6. stoli412

stoli412 Well-Known Member

I think it was over on the cyanogenmod.com forums.