1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here bought Sound /b/oard yet?

Last Updated:

1. geekprincess

geekprincess New Member This Topic's Starter

Hahaha, so there's now a soundboard designed just for /b/ (Sound /b/oard - /b/ random!) - this looks awesome! And yeah, female anon here, in b4 tits or gtfo, etc. Anyway, can someone please explain how to get this app? I tried their "Click here to get Sound /b/oard!" and all I get is a Firefox alert saying that it doesn't know how to open this address. WTF? Help?

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Go to Market search for "sound /b/oard" --- It is $0.99

The info below is from Cyrket:

Sound /b/oard
    Onymous Heroes

Price $0.99
    Version 1.0.0
    Downloads <50
    Size 649382
    Category Entertainment

Sound /b/oard is an easily extensible, fully customizable soundboard.
    Tired of paying $0.99 for a limited set of sound bites?
    Then Sound /b/oard is for you!
    Use your own pictures & sounds to make a unique soundboard that is truly your own.
    Visit our website for screenshots & YouTube videos!
    Sound /b/oard - /b/ random!

Enjoy & /b/ random!

Bought just in hopes that you might create a /b/ browesing app capable of uploading pics and replying smoother then the web browser good job /b/rother
    Kandie Randie
    2009-04-25 08:28:38

Tried it for teh lulz. Button creation was a breeze. Fun app - definitely got my dollar's worth. Could use moar sounds but there will be addons.
    clchen
    2009-04-25 04:32:39

As long as nobody uses this app to mess with football we'll be fine.

3. Nimbler

Nimbler New Member

Looks like that link is designed to work in Android - if you view that page in the Android browser, you get taken to Market. In a normal desktop browser you get an error like you described.

YouTube videos on that site are a fair representation of the app. If anything, they actually don't show off the app to be as good as it is; there is jerkiness in the sound editing part of the video that they show in YouTube, but NO jerkiness in that at all in the real app on Android.

I tried this app, it's worth the $0.99, especially if you're an anon. They could use more memes than what they have in the default set, but I guess that's why there's customization. I just downloaded a buttload of images from Encyclopedia Dramatica and am setting clips from the YTMD soundtrack to each of the buttons. And next time we march on the sci***s, I'm going to have a special rickroll button just for them. lulz

4. Nimbler

Nimbler New Member