Anyone here make music?

Last Updated:

1. xcoma

xcoma Member

I am in a band, but more importantly, my buddy and bandmate, has just recently released an ep for free on Bandcamp.

Crowding Out

I'm definitely not a spammer, nor a bot, but I wanted to know if anyone else has any musical wares to share? I love chunes, and I'm always looking for something else to enjoy.

Please, do yourself a favor if you're a fan of Acoustic Indie Folk-Pop, because my buddy is ripping it!

2. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

I do make music. I have a few songs I have written myself. All of them have been recorded in a rough state until I feel like I'm ready to share them.
    For the most part all I record and put on the web are just covers.. but I have come to a slow down on doing so because of Copyright Protection laws that are in place.. which I really think need to be re-addressed. I shouldn't have to pay some billion dollar record company to record a song that I am not making any money on at all.
    If my songs were out there and under copyright.. The only time I would go out and charge people with stealing is when they are attempting to turn a profit on it.

Thats my views on that lol got a little off topic
  3. EBM4

EBM4 Member

I also make music, mainly progressive trance :p

if you want you can check my track on soundcloud, my nick is EBM4 and Fallmau.

4. xcoma

xcoma Member

As long as you aren't making money, you're okay, man. You're protected. You're allowed to cover them, you just can't make any money on the videos/songs at all.
  5. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

I'm learning. But I write a bit as well.
  6. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Brandon, that's some great music you got there. I see some M. Ward, Dashboard and Goo Goo Dolls in there. Keep it up.
  7. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

8. faceless

faceless New Member

I wanna learn how to make music too.

I play a traditional chinese instrument call the guzheng.