Anyone here make music?

1. xcoma

xcoma Member

I am in a band, but more importantly, my buddy and bandmate, has just recently released an ep for free on Bandcamp.

Crowding Out

I'm definitely not a spammer, nor a bot, but I wanted to know if anyone else has any musical wares to share? I love chunes, and I'm always looking for something else to enjoy.

Please, do yourself a favor if you're a fan of Acoustic Indie Folk-Pop, because my buddy is ripping it!

Advertisement
  2. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member

I do make music. I have a few songs I have written myself. All of them have been recorded in a rough state until I feel like I'm ready to share them.
    For the most part all I record and put on the web are just covers.. but I have come to a slow down on doing so because of Copyright Protection laws that are in place.. which I really think need to be re-addressed. I shouldn't have to pay some billion dollar record company to record a song that I am not making any money on at all.
    If my songs were out there and under copyright.. The only time I would go out and charge people with stealing is when they are attempting to turn a profit on it.

Thats my views on that lol got a little off topic
  3. EBM4

EBM4 Member

I also make music, mainly progressive trance :p

if you want you can check my track on soundcloud, my nick is EBM4 and Fallmau.

soundcloud.com/ebm4

:D
  4. xcoma

xcoma Member

As long as you aren't making money, you're okay, man. You're protected. You're allowed to cover them, you just can't make any money on the videos/songs at all.
  5. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

I'm learning. But I write a bit as well.
  6. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Brandon, that's some great music you got there. I see some M. Ward, Dashboard and Goo Goo Dolls in there. Keep it up.
  7. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

8. faceless

faceless New Member

I wanna learn how to make music too.

I play a traditional chinese instrument call the guzheng.