Anyone in Illinois willing too root?

Last Updated:

1. DrOiD_86

DrOiD_86 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all I've been trying to root my phone since monday night still no luck, I've tried all sorts of things on here and can't get into recovery, have the 2gb pny card, tried the card clicking. Is there anyone in northern Illinois that has rooted and would be willing to root my phone. I live in Rockford IL. Thanks?

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I'm in sterling. I might be coming out to rockford in the next few days to run my rc truck at one of the local tracks.

3. DrOiD_86

Well that sucks ill be on vacation starting the 2nd till the 10th. Do you come out here often to do that?

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Yeah i try to make it out at least once a week. I might be heading up there tonight, not quite sure. Either tonight or tomorrow night for sure i'll be making the drive.

DrOiD_86 likes this.
  5. DrOiD_86

Well I'll be very busy the next couple days, working overtime plust trying to get ready to go on vacation, so I'll PM you after I get back see when your in town next if I haven't gotten rooted by then. Thanks for the reply!

6. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

No problemo.

7. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

I'm in Rockford and rooted. I'll be busy pretty much all this weekend but I might be able to help you early next week. I'm working long hours as well. PM me.