Anyone in San Diego, CA?

Last Updated:

1. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I could possibly be moving there around this time next year and I was wondering how AT&T's service performs there. Anyone that lives, has visited, or knows someone in San Diego, CA with AT&T is welcome to chime in...

Advertisement
  2. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

I live in San Diego. I really haven't had any problems with AT&T. I had an iPhone 3G for about 1.5 years and dropped an insignificant amount of calls (probably less than 10). I've had the Captivate for about two weeks now and I haven't dropped a call. I really haven't been around areas where I get no service - can't think of any.

San Diego is beautiful; congrats if you make it out here!

Simba501 likes this.
  3. Simba501

4. azan

azan Member

Live in San Diego and haven't had any problems with my Captivate. I've been with AT&T for 10 years here and haven't had any problems with any phones on their network (never had an iphone).

5. pogiewun

pogiewun Well-Known Member

hello fellow san diegans and future san diegan. ive been with att since they were cingular and never had any issues with reception coverage. you may run into a couple black holes, but its REALLY rare. the phones ive owned were: nokia 3390, motorola v600, nokia n91, nokia n95-1, nokia n95-4, nokia n97, and the captivate

6. Simba501

Thanks guys

7. slmhofy

slmhofy Member

I've had AT&T for years in san diego. Iphone 3g for 2 years and don't think I ever had a dropped call. Had captivate for 3 weeks now and have dropped at least 3. But overall AT&T service in and around san diego is amazing.