Anyone in scotland? (Android related)Support

1. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Can we start a campaign for Google Now to acknowledge scottish football teams? (Big Euro teams)

Also can anyone get news cards to work (wherever you live?

Advertisement
    :
  2. rsfour

rsfour Well-Known Member

Mmm in Glasgow btw

Google now never really does anything for me apart from reminds me to leave for appointments it my calendar and tells me the weather. Pretty poor to be honest. I
    funkylogik likes this.
  3. funkylogik

Exactly so how can we get them to support scotland sport/news?
    I wrote on sammys fb page but tbh its googles problem grr!
    Orite btw, wher in glesga?
  4. rsfour

rsfour Well-Known Member

EK big man... well not really Glasgow but close enough ;)
  5. funkylogik

Orite mucker. Good xmas?
  6. phil75231

phil75231 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Not from Scotland (though my grandparents are both from Stirling :D), but if I find a way to make a suggestion I'll let you know. I was at a pizza joint near my house the other day and was showing the owner my phone. I mentioned that Google Now always shows the same three resturants in the area, but never his. He asked how he would contact the Google Now people to get his place "recognized". I told him that I have no idea and he said he would research it and let me know if he finds anything. This place is, literally, 100 meters from my house while the three places that always show up are two miles away.
    funkylogik likes this.
  7. Macmagoo

Macmagoo Active Member

I use Yahoo's Sportacular and the Scottish Leagues are not part of it. The home team also looks like they are the away team. I believe thats how they do it in the USA. Just as bad as Google I'm afraid.
    funkylogik likes this.
  8. funkylogik

Use google places on maps and write a review of the resteraunt :)