anyone interested in getting 60% off genuine Motorola accessories?Accessories

Last Updated: 2011-01-01 20:10:27
  1. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member

as the title states use this code GIFT4U60 to get 60% off of motorola accessories from their website Motorola . it worked as late as today the 31st!

:D

Advertisement
    teggy likes this.
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

This is a great chance to score an S10-HD BT stereo headset for under $40 SHIPPED. Fantastic find! :D
  3. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member

or a car dock for $16! just got one for the wife :)
  4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Lol - that's pretty nice. If I didn't already have Car Dock v1 and Car Dock v2 and S9 HDs, I'd jump on this....
  5. The_Chief

I'm going to bequeath my S9-HDs to my daughter to use with her Android tablet. I can't afford NOT to buy S10s at that price :D
  6. johnlgalt

I would love to snag a pair of the S10s, provided that someone could show that 1) They're better, and 2) they last at least as long as the S9s.

I cannot bequeath mine to anyone just yet, but if I find a buyer (might list it on CraigsList just to be funny) then I may end up buying the S10s.

Off to do some research and see if the S10s are really just as good as my S9
  7. The_Chief

I saw ONE review that said they were worse than S9s, but the others were fairly favorable. The specs give it 8 hours of play time vs the 6 I get with the S9s. I think selecting the right earbud tip has a lot to do with the accoustics, so if I DON'T like the S10s... guess which set the daughter gets :p
  8. johnlgalt

Comparison of S10 vs S9: (Click on attached pics for larger view)

Comparison S9 S10 #1.jpg

Comparison S9 S10 #2.jpg

It looks like a winner from here. Now to sell my S9 HD....
  9. johnlgalt

We're sorry, but we didn't recognize the promotional claim code or gift certificate/card code you entered. Perhaps you typed it incorrectly or you are trying to use a code that's not valid for the items in your Shopping Cart?

I guess it was only good through Dec 31.
  10. The_Chief

MAJOR BUMMER

Oh well, it was great while it lasted :rolleyes: