Anyone interested in testing out a new solar charger?

1. lwestlie

lwestlie Member

Here is the deal,

I run a website that sells a neat portable solar charger for hikers and the like. I don't have the resources required to test every new device with my product to confirm compatibility and results so, I was hoping I could find someone who would be willing to try it out for a month and report on their experience. Free of charge if returned.

reply or pm me if interested! :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. bulla16

bulla16 Active Member

If it can actually charge the A500 then I'm interested. I coach football and soccer so am at the park and on the field a lot, and use it to gameplan and reconfigure line-ups. Would be great to have a portable charger out there keeping it topped off.
  3. I have an a500 and I'd like to try it out
  4. Jonnay0808

Jonnay0808 Well-Known Member

I am definitely in the market for a solar charger so I would gladly test it out.

I have an a500 and an HTC Rezound
  5. gemmydn

gemmydn Well-Known Member

I would love to try too, I have a htc thunderbolt
  6. kenzet

kenzet New Member

I would mind evaluating it for you. I have a Motorola Razr Maxx. Evaluating and validation checks is what I currently do. Reporting back to you will not be problem. Just let me know what your looking for if you would like me to evaluate it for you.
  7. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to. I have a Desire HD and nearly bought one from ebay, out of curiosity, but very few vendors specify how long they take to charge (not very techie so a lot of the stats go over my head).
  8. nirajpant7

nirajpant7 New Member

I"m interested in testing out the solar charger :) . I have a Samsung captivate, a Samsung infuse, and an asus transformer.
  9. DarcMasta

DarcMasta Active Member

Solar charger? I need one for Lollapalooza this Summer and other festivals. Ill be more than willing to test it out on a scorching hot summer day =)
  10. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Well-Known Member

I have a Droid Charge and a Galaxy Tab 10.1 would love to see if this works. I live in Colorado where we get 300 days of sunshine a year.
  11. GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting. I plan on having a Galaxy Nexus from Verizon soon, but could also test on a Droid X from Motorola
  12. Pwnhoax

Pwnhoax New Member

I would be interested in testing this device as well, I have a HTC Design 4G for personal use, iPhone 4S for a company use.
  13. mshawnl

mshawnl Well-Known Member

I wouldnt mind Testing it for evaluation and improvabilty is my job at the moment and i sit by a window with the sun facing so i can test it when in work ?
  14. Nocturnal86

Nocturnal86 Well-Known Member

I have a GSM Galaxy nexus wouldnt mind using it!
  15. hippiegang

hippiegang Well-Known Member

LG esteem I wouldlike to test it
  16. mayonaka45

mayonaka45 Active Member

Lg optimus m, and lg esteem, id like to try it,
  17. Now534

Now534 Active Member

Galaxy S Aviator and Nexus 7 here i would give it a try and possibly purchase if you decide to sell.
  18. fdnj48

fdnj48 Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 here and I'd love to test it out!
  19. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

Count me in too.

I have tons of models...lappie too?

What's pricing?

PS if it can do more than 1 battery/phone simultaneously, it will be the biggest thing since sliced bread.
  20. skirtchazr

skirtchazr New Member

I have 2 htc evo shift's, a galaxy s2, a replenish and a new atrix hd. definitely be interested in testing it.
  21. cleanmop3

cleanmop3 Well-Known Member

I'd love to test it. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
  22. MorpheusX3

MorpheusX3 Well-Known Member

Evo 3D and Transformer Prime... I wonder if it will be able to supply enough charge for the Prime and it's weird adapter.
  23. MorpheusX3

MorpheusX3 Well-Known Member

For the record (just remembering) also have an Optimus V (P500, S, T) Rumor Touch and Motorola Triumph.
  24. Gato

Gato Well-Known Member

If the offer still stands I have a Droid 3 and would love to test it out. I also do some backpacking, hiking and have a popup so am at the lake a bunch.

HIT ME!
  25. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

how long until people realize he isnt gunna msg them? this thread is dead