• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone know anything about dreams?

I always have a dream of me being kidnapped, I keep running from some people. Pretty weird.

Maybe your living your future in your dreams? That would be cool.

I dream that a lot. I'm always being followed and running away from someone. The thing I do this is I run through people's houses and like go through attics and out back doors and just constantly trying to get away from "someone" and I am aware that them catching me is fatal. When I wake up I see things, and I dodge them because these are the fatal things I'm dreaming about, I've come to the conclusion that like my sleep paralysis, I am just coming out of sleep in stages and so the things I am seeing are just sleep images at I've not quite shook off, still doesn't stop me jumping or dodging them. The other night it was a toy train hanging from the bedroom ceiling, it was a killer - nothing there.

I think maybe that your dream is maybe about what you want or crave? Someone who you will feel totally at ease with.

Upvote 0
Any chance this is a real woman I'm dreaming about and I just haven't met her or I don't realize I've met her?

There's always a chance that your mind inserted the image of someone you've seen in the past that you don't recall when you are awake. The chances that you actually meet and develop that relationship you've dreamed about? About the same as catching a bluefin tuna with tweezers...blindfolded.

Upvote 0
big-tweezer.jpg

Upvote 0
The reason I ask is that just yesterday I crossed paths with a slim, petite, dark haired young lady I hadn't seen in many years. She didn't have the slim face I dreamed about though. Long story short, we grew up together until we were 10-11ish. Then her parents divorced, her dad moved out of state and I haven't seen her for 20+ years. She's been back in town for about 3 years now and I've seen her maybe once or twice in that time period, but just assumed she was in town visiting her mom who I know still lives here and never said more than two words to her. I bumped into her at the Chik-fil-a at lunch (she works there) and we talked for 30-40 minutes. I ended up being late back to work, but it was worth it.

Upvote 0
The reason I ask is that just yesterday I crossed paths with a slim, petite, dark haired young lady I hadn't seen in many years. She didn't have the slim face I dreamed about though. Long story short, we grew up together until we were 10-11ish. Then her parents divorced, her dad moved out of state and I haven't seen her for 20+ years. She's been back in town for about 3 years now and I've seen her maybe once or twice in that time period, but just assumed she was in town visiting her mom who I know still lives here and never said more than two words to her. I bumped into her at the Chik-fil-a at lunch (she works there) and we talked for 30-40 minutes. I ended up being late back to work, but it was worth it.

I don't give much credence to clairvoyance, even through dreams, but if you tell her the story, it's one heck of a pick-up line. Who knows, you may be telling it to your grandchildren one day? :D

Upvote 0
Since when is "You're the girl of my dreams.....literally" a good pick up line? Do chicks really fall for that?
If you look like Brad Pitt, yes you can use lines like that successfully. If you look like a wealthy Hollywood star, you can use "I just pooped my pants" as a pickup line and chicks will fall for you regardless. :star: IJS

Upvote 0
Since when is "You're the girl of my dreams.....literally" a good pick up line? Do chicks really fall for that? I give little credence to clairvoyance myself, but the coincidence is amazing.

If it's just a line, they'll see thought that like a wet t-shirt in Ft. Lauderdale, but if it's the truth and you are sincere (both in the story and the intent) then you've struck gold, man.

If you look like Brad Pitt, yes you can use lines like that successfully. If you look like a wealthy Hollywood star, you can use "I just pooped my pants" as a pickup line and chicks will fall for you regardless. :star: IJS

Isn't that the line that Charlie Sheen used to get Denise Richards? ;)

Reactions: Speed Daemon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones