Anyone know anything about this WiFi Issue?Support

Last Updated:

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was using 3G after being connect to the WiFi network at my home. I switched back over to use WiFi. It is not picking up my network and when I manually enter it, it says not in range, remembered. Anyone know whats going on here. I love the Inc but it can be a headache.

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Just a guess here, but is everything set up properly on your routers end? Maybe it reset recently? Can you connect with a laptop?

3. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did unplug power to it during a storm last night. Could that be the cause. If so, would you have an idea of how to fix? I am connected to my router directly into my Playstation 3 and am able to game online just fine. So not sure of whats going on. Thanks.

4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of is to log into your router settings panel....make sure it is set up properly for you to connect to it with your Inc or a laptop. If your trying to connect to it with your Inc and you manually enter the router SSID (name) it might be different now that you unplugged it last night. When you pull up available wireless networks with your Inc is it listed? Do you have a laptop around that you could try to connect to it with?

Sorry if this is confusing I'm just troubleshooting for you in the dark here :)

5. INTREPID-NY

INTREPID-NY Well-Known Member

This happens to me sometimes. Have no idea why. Rebooting the phone fixes it.