anyone know how to get free 3G internet?

Last Updated:

1. xXMoonchild123Xx

xXMoonchild123Xx New Member

Okay people, my sister had this friend put in a code in her G1 and now she has a free data plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she doesnt wanna tell me how she did it or whats the code cuz shes greedy as hell!!!!!!!!!!! and believe it is free on the tmobile website the data plan is not charged and it doesnt even show up that shes using a data plan and it is 3G internet because she was using the internet on the highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so people im even willing to pay the person who helps me and shows me how to get free internet!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :) Sorry can't help you there.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Nnnope...me neither.
  4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums!
  5. codered434

codered434 New Member

I've actually been looking for the very same thing. if you cant manage to ask "nicely" to this person, i dunno. but if you ever do please for GODS SAKE say something.
    oh and to be origional..... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :D
  6. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

You took the words right out of my mouth codered434. Welcome to the Android Forums. Enjoy
  7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

first off welcome to the adroid forums y'all!!!!!!!!!!!
    secondly, i love hacking and rooting but trying to get stuff for free when it is really not is not really my cup of tea. but if you google t-zone proxy hack you may be able to find some info on how to do this.
  8. mravo

mravo New Member

I know its possible.
    i hav a lg phoenix. but only with wifi, help plz?
  9. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Am I missing something here but, don't 3g internet connection comes by being subscribed to a service carrier. :)

By the way, welcome onboard.
  10. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Welcome to AF!!
  11. intense

intense Well-Known Member

That's what I thought as well. But to echo everyone else, welcome to the forums.
  12. mugglesquop

mugglesquop Member

yeh, usually added on to a mobile plan.

The new ChromeBooks come with 'Free' 3G - this is infact provided by the service provider '3' (a deal set up between them, Samsung and Google) and is limited to 3Gb a month.
  13. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

welcome, and glad to have you.
  14. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Welcome and umm

[​IMG]
  15. CANAZ

CANAZ New Member

I've been looking for the same thing. If u ever find out, PLEASE tell me!
  16. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I don't think you will find any success. A paid subscription is the answer. It pays for all of the equipment and towers etc. I realize the providers make a profit. What would be the point if they didn't?

Welcome to Android Forums CANAZ. You will find many clever ways to customize your device here and make it more to your liking. You will not find ways to cheat the man here... sorry. Have fun and thanks for joining AF.
    CANAZ and Rxpert83 like this.