Anyone know how to import ICS to Calendar?Support

Last Updated:

1. gesanjose

gesanjose Member This Topic's Starter

Tried searching, but if there is an answer please paste a link. :eek: I converted from Blackberry when the EVO first launched and have never been happier!:D But, my wifey and a few friends are stuck in BB land (but that's another story) and we use their calendar feature of inviting attendees A LOT! They are able to invite me to calendar events via email, but I can't seem to accept and/or import the event onto my calendar. I recall doing it when I first got my Evo when testing it with the wifey, but for some reason can not do it now. Any suggestions??? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. wkendrvr

wkendrvr Member

2 ways.

If I forward a calendar invite from outlook to my gmail, after a bit, it gets automatically added. If someone sends you an ICS as an attachment, you need the app from the market to handle it. If you search the market for ICS you will find it.

EarlyMon and gesanjose like this.
  3. gesanjose

gesanjose Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. I just downloaded the app. I will test and see. Hope it works like all the reviews said.

4. Android_Sybex

Android_Sybex New Member

Hi,
    i had the same problem as you. I found my solution in using a app called CalendarSync. The app can import calendar files which are sent by mail directly and works flawless. it also supports loading of calendar informations which are accessible during the internet (I use this to import my work calendar).

I found the app here: CalendarSync Link

WarningU2 likes this.
  5. WarningU2

WarningU2 Member

Works flawlessly ... thank you!