Anyone know of a Working LED FLASHLIGHT APP for Fascinate?Accessories

1. neotrixy

neotrixy Well-Known Member

I'm desperately looking for a working flashlight app that works using the LED on the phone. I'm running GB 2.3, actually, I'm on MIUI, if that makes a difference.

I was running 2.2 Froyo COMROM before, and had a working LED flashlight, but now that I upgraded software, it no longer works and I can't find another one that does.

If you know of a working app, you'ld be a hero to us millions that are in this situation!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

I use LED light from picolyl.
  3. Highwayman

Highwayman VIP Member VIP Member

I use Tiny Flashlight + LED...
  4. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

LED doesn't work with MIUI as stated all over the MIUI thread.
  5. Anthony2816

Anthony2816 Well-Known Member

I second Nikolay Ananiev's "Tiny Flashlight + LED". It has quite a few options, but all I use is the widget icon that simply turns the camera LED on and off when pressed.
  6. neotrixy

Wait, Nunyazz is saying that the LED doesnt work at all on the MIUI for Fascinate, is that correct?

If so, why are several people posting what they use with it?

Thanks, in advance.
  7. neotrixy

Wait, I just realized that my led DOES work as a flash on my camera, but it DOESN'T work on the flashlight apps. I just tried Tiny and it didn't work either. Any ideas?
  8. nunyazz

No ideas... It doesn't work on MIUI (other than flash)
  9. Niners

Niners Member

First I am not rooted but heading that way thanks to the updates or lack of problem free ones. I never use a flashlight app. What I have done is go to the camera, click on camcorder mode, then go to settings by clicking the arrow on the left, then I click on the squiggly arrow to bring up the flash menu. Click flash on. Then you need to press record. Bingo, let there be light. So anytime I need a flashlight I just go to camcorder mode and click Record. Hope this works for you. Thanks again to all for the help on this forum.
  10. katsimbris

katsimbris Active Member

Have you tried the telsa LED light app?

Mike K
  11. nunyazz

You people aren't reading that he is on MIUI rom.........
  12. katsimbris

katsimbris Active Member

Oh, sorry. My bad. I didn't know it would make such a difference.

Mike K