Anyone know of an App that can access NFL.com fantasy football?

1. aequitas009

aequitas009 New Member

Please help. I just enrolled and thought NFL mobile through verizon would be able to access my team, but I see no fantasy choice. If I am missing it please let me know. I have a Moto Droid. Thanks guys.

Advertisement
  2. aequitas009

aequitas009 New Member

nothing?
  3. SukDeezNutz

SukDeezNutz Well-Known Member

Probably cuz its not football season yet. I read that yahoo should be coming out with a fantasy app soon, but other than that, finding a fantasy football app for android is few and far between.
  4. Legobricke

Legobricke Well-Known Member

I am a nfl.com fantasy footballer also....

Really hope there is or will be an app for this...

Last year I had the yahoo app and it was awesome for their leagues...

Hope the droid dont get left out!

Lego!
  5. llamakc

llamakc Well-Known Member

Looking for the same thing here.
  6. Sarge1721

Sarge1721 Well-Known Member

Yeah I keep doing searches for an app for this as well, but still no dice. Figures the one year that I don't do a yahoo league. You can find apps for Yahoo all over the damn place!! :O)
  7. Vegasden

Vegasden Member

This page on nfl.com says mobile web & android apps coming soon.
    NFL Fantasy Help: NFL.com Fantasy Mobile

8. SukDeezNutz

SukDeezNutz Well-Known Member

Fantasy Guru allows you to access your Yahoo! leagues, i am currently using it for baseball and will use it for football as well. Pretty nice interface too.
  9. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

Really hard to believe that Verizon now being the mobile sponsor for the NFL they don't have an app out to track your fantasy team. Come on Verizon. Just another let down. First it was the additional 10 bucks for live football, 2.2 no show for Incredible, now this.
  10. tardman91

tardman91 Well-Known Member

Any updates? The site still says more information coming soon. :(
  11. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

NFL Mobile's recent update gave us "Fantasy Tracker." I seriously hope that this is not it. It only allows you to track up to 9 players. I'm in 3 leagues...