1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

anyone know where I can find this wallpaper?

1. gilly78201

gilly78201 Active Member

I've searched and searched, with no luck. its the RAZR i

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. jupiter2012

jupiter2012 Well-Known Member

wow, this one is amazing, i want it, too.
  3. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest asking in the RAZR I forum, but there's only two posts. It may still be worth asking there though.

I looked on Zedge and didn't see it. A GIS didn't produce anything other than screenshots of the phone with that wallpaper.
  4. gilly78201

gilly78201 Active Member

lol yea, I saw the Razr i forum last night, and thought nobody would see my post there.
  5. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

6. OptiDragon

OptiDragon Member

What about this one? I couldn't find it anywhere... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. gilly78201

gilly78201 Active Member

these aren't going to cut it. but I appreciate the help so far
  8. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

id look more in droid life, they usually have them along with boot animations and other things. you REALLY have to look though, for some reason the sites navigation isnt that user friendly in my opinion OORRRR try the zedge app from the playstore