Anyone mind answering 3 quick questions for me???General

Last Updated:

1. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any chance someone knows the answer to these 3 questions?
    1) I know the FM Radio works with wired headset plugged in, but is there any way to get that piped out to a BT headset at the same time? I go to bed listening to a small MP3 player, but it

Advertisement
  2. jrenewill

jrenewill Well-Known Member

on #2, i remember seeing on a review that the amazon marketplace app that was on the moto droid is no longer available on this droid. They were saying that you would have to sync your music. I hope this is not the case, but this is just what i heard on one of the reputable reviewer's sites.

3. magnum003

magnum003 Member

So, I'm guessing you don't actually have the phone...question 3 is not applicable.

4. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Well-Known Member

1) You need a wired headphone/headset because it uses the physical wire as an antenna to my knowledge
    3) I don't know of any current offering, and wouldn't expect their to be one since you just use the standard headphone jack for such purposes. The reason they had those adapters in the first place is because many smartphones lacked a proper 3.5mm jack to begin with

5. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys. Reason for question #3 is because I would now need to plug in 2 cables every time I get in the car if I want my music to go through the car speakers. Just seemed like a logical move to get this down to one cable. Plus on the iPhone the dock was a digital output vs. the analog output of the 3.5mm jack. Just thought this might be the same setup resulting in better performance.

Oh, and as silly as it sounded, my plan was to have the wired headset plugged in, but that would just sit on the the night table with the phone while I enjoyed wire free FM radio. And before anyone asks, my Sirius home tuner is routed through an FM modulator so that any station I have on is accessible on any radio on my property by tuning to 91.5.