Anyone need a POGO charger? i have an extra.Tips

Last Updated: 2013-04-29 21:34:12
  1. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

Anyone need a POGO charger? i have an extra.

In some shipping confusion, the company sent me an extra after the first cable got lost in the mail.

Ended up receiving 2!

Purchased for about 26$ with shipping from Magnectic Pogo Cable – MagNector

Product shown in picture

I will sell for 19.99$ + shipping (2-3$ I would think) if someone needs another.

Could ship as early as tomorrow (2/23). I have a PayPal acct so we could use that to transfer funds.

First come first serve! Hope someone needs one, and FAST!!!

I will check back here periodically, also feel free to PM me!

Cheers

Chris

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. siggy1964

siggy1964 Well-Known Member

Too bad I just got my second one today. I'm gonna put it in my vehicle.
  3. jc258

jc258 Member

Possible to ship to Australia? I paid for one on the 10th, but am yet to receive any notification if it has been sent at all? So Im left here waiting and wondering.
  4. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

I may be able to ship it to Australia, but I think the shipping would be really expensive. Not sure on those details.

The same thing has happened to be and others, and they have good customer service. although i'd like to sell it, I think you can get another one sent to you.

Contact them first, and let me know what they'll do. I can look into shipping it to you for sure. Ill be in touch.

Chris
  5. jc258

jc258 Member

Thanks for the offer, but it turns out it actually arrived today! :) Funny how these things work.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.
  6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

You should try going to AF's Classified forum. You might have better luck trying to sell the accessory there.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.
  7. djbasik

djbasik Well-Known Member

If this is still available I will buy it off you. I know it was a long time ago, but its worth a try....