Anyone notice the new battery monitor in the samsung task manager?

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

To find this, long press on the home button and then press the summary tab. There is a battery monitor at the bottom. Not sure how it works.

Advertisement
    :
  2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

yea I've had it as a home screen widget since day 1 ... its what I use instead of a 3rd party task manager

edit: I was half asleep thought u said program monitor ..... i don't see exactly what u r talkin about but I also keep battery usage stock widget on the home screen. idk if that's even what u mean
  3. Tedcas

Tedcas Member

I'm new to Android and still learning, but I don't see it. Is it me?
  4. jrdatrackstar

jrdatrackstar Active Member

Yea.....I've been looking for this and defintely don't see it. I hold down home, choose task manager, click on the summary tab, and all I see is RAM info, program memory, and external sd card space. I have a battery monitor app installed on my phone from the market, so could that be the reason I'm not seeing it?
  5. nchargreed

nchargreed Well-Known Member

nope, I'm not seeing it either.
  6. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Hmm, weird? If this means anything, I'm running Noobl's custom rom and am updated to the latest firmware update sprint pushed out. I'm gonna check my sister's epic to see if it's on hers
  7. Keybeeetsss

Keybeeetsss Well-Known Member

Must be the custom rom...
  8. Appu mohan

Appu mohan New Member

I'm using Cyanogen Mod 7.2 now . I have that battery monitor in task manager . But most of the custom ROMs I used before don't have that option .

But Still I don't know the purpose of that option . When i tap on that , a notification appears giving a filename ....
    Thanks