Advertisement
    RussWWFC likes this.
  2. Kier

Kier New Member

I got mine today from e2Save, similar plan,

mbnasir6 likes this.
  3. mbnasir6

mbnasir6 Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, as I said in another thread, my dad got a text/email saying it had dispatched and I could track it, at 19:15 it was at Linchfield so hopefully here tomorrow!

4. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Well-Known Member

Ordered the

5. RussWWFC

Taking a long time to process though, hope it's getting sent out today as promised

6. RussWWFC

Still nothing, what time did you guys get your notifications of network acceptance/dispatch.

They promised me they'd text/email but it's getting late now and still nowt. Please don't be another MPD!

EDIT: Just me panicking (who can blame me after MPD fiasco)

They sent confirmation at 18:31, so I've cancelled my MPD order :) Will be here tomorrow

7. Krimian

Krimian Well-Known Member

So they have sent a dispatched confirmation email/text to you from e2save?

If this is the case im cancelled and going with them :D

Please confirm ;)

8. Eskimosie

Eskimosie Member

I was originally going to get mine with MPD, seeing as they talked the talk of them being a 'HTC exclusive' partner thingy...but as the weeks dragged on and still no definite release date, I started to look elsewhere (I had ordered with them end of Sept).

I looked on the e2save website and saw their T-Mobile

9. RussWWFC

Yes, ordered yesterday 09:20, confirmation of acceptance/dispatch 18:31, arrived today about 10

10. Amoanster

Amoanster Member

Has anyone who went through E2save tried a speed test on a hsdpa connection?
    I got this deal last week and after reading on xda dev forum that some original desire users where restricted to 360kb/s i decided to find out. As i hadnt even used the phone and was still in my 7 day return period i specifically phoned tmobile and they said that there was no cap on download speeds, only the amount (i.e 1GB instead of 3GB), happy days i thought!! So i took what they said as gospel, used my phone, thus voiding my return policy only to find out...... yes you guessed it was capped at 360kb/s :mad: :mad:

So i have been on the phone to tmobile today and they have changed something there end and said that after i have reset it i should try again and it should be sorted. I dont live in a hsdpa area so am having to wait till tomorrow to see if it is sorted. I will update when i have checked.

So word of warning, check your speed!!

11. Krimian

Ordered from e2save last night on T-Mobile and they phoned me today to confirm some security details and they said its out for dispatch today and i should receive it tomorrow (Thrusday) between 9am - 9pm, No text message though, So hmmm....

EDIT: Just got a text from e2save (@ 20:01 UK) saying its being dispatched and i should get it tomorrow ^^

12. jockdee

jockdee Active Member

hi. This happened to me. Numerous calls to them in last few days finally got the cap lifted and now enjoying faster speeds but stll on the 1gig deal

13. Mojo Fones

Mojo Fones Active Member

Quick question; how can I test the speed of my connection? Cheers.

14. Amoanster

Amoanster Member

After a couple of calls i have managed to get the same result, so am happy now:D. It wasnt particularly easy and they made it clear that they have allowed it as a good will gesture!! The guy i spoke to was the first person who even knew anything about the speed cap, the other three people i have spoken to over the past week assured me that it didnt exist:confused:.

Any way as i stated it wasnt easy, so if anyone is concerned about this function i would suggest thinking twice about going the e2save/tmobile route.

Download an app from the market called speedtest. :)

Mojo Fones likes this.
  15. Krimian

Mines just been delivered at home (@ 19:03) but im at work until 10pm.

Whats the download speed you're getting now? As i'm going to test it tonight when i get home.

16. Amoanster

Amoanster Member

I have only done one speed test and i got about 1.8Mb/s in a hsdpa area.

Krimian likes this.
  17. Krimian

Nice one, Ill shall get round to it once i've finished playing on it :D

18. zyon

zyon New Member

Got my internet increased to 3GB which gave me a spare booster for unlimited landlines. no extra cost, quite a few people getting the same done. Android phones should be on 3GB. try give a call say you've read that some people are being put on the 1GB FUP by mistake and just want to check that you are on the correct 3GB. Few people have had to make a few calls some people get it switched over straight away. The 3GB upgrade should also increase any speed problems you might be having