Anyone order recently online?General

Last Updated:

1. pkmn760

pkmn760 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just placed the order online last night while on the phone (for all the promo stuff) and the lady said they had a lot of phones in stock and that it would send out regardless of the date it said online.

I chose to believe her, but today I called back and another lady says they won't send them till the 14th no matter what. So my order says its processed but no tracking number and I am kind of regretting ordering it online now if I have to wait another 10 days! lol

Anyone else order it within the last few days that can confirm what I was told? or hopefully tell me it was shipped :)

Advertisement
  2. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Well-Known Member

I ordered it last night....says it was shipped today. Gave me a tracking number.

3. reflekt2099

reflekt2099 Active Member

I ordered the phone Monday, at 4:15PM and the current order status is "Your order has been processed. You should receive it within 2-3 business days". So it hasn't yet changed to "shipped" and no tracking info available. I'm guessing my package will ship Wednesday, earliest.

4. pkmn760

Sigh it seems I could get lucky and get it by the weekend then, im crossing my fingers. You guys think I should call and see if they can do anything? or would it be a waste of time?

5. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Well-Known Member

It can't hurt. Tell them your "friend" (me) :p ordered one last night and has already received a tracking number.

6. jonhammond52

jonhammond52 Banned

I ordered mine at 415 today. already got my shipping info. Overnight will be here tomorrow. Im being sent a replacement dont know if that matters.

7. reflekt2099

reflekt2099 Active Member

how did you get your shipping info? via text message? or was it available to view online your Account on verizon's website?

8. jonhammond52

jonhammond52 Banned

It came across my Email

9. septembergurl

septembergurl Well-Known Member

I ordered my Incredible over the phone Sunday around 8 pm (I'm exchanging my Eris for the Incredible and while asking the Verizon rep some questions she told me she could put my exchange order in over the phone - had NO idea they would do this). By late morning on Monday they'd sent me a shipment confirmation via email.

Talked to FedEx this afternoon to confirm that my Incredible will be here by tomorrow (Wednesday) 7 pm.

10. rovking

rovking Member

My brother ordered his online late Sunday night and received the phone on Tues. morning. He was confused when he got the shipping notification followed by the tracking number because he was informed the phone will not ship until mid May. He was presently surprised but still surprised.

11. wolffan

wolffan New Member

I ordered my Incredible online Sunday night. As of Tuesday evening, my online order status still says "processing order, should arrive in 2-3 days". No tracking number yet :confused: . I'll post back when I receive it.

12. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

I thought you hated this phone, what is the reason for your replacement?

13. nnatic

nnatic Active Member

I ordered one last night and one this morning and both got a shipping confirmation this morning by 11:00 AM EST

14. pkmn760

Good news!! The order went through and its shipping from 1 hr from my house so I will get it by tomorrow, I guess the Verizon lady was a Dumb A$$ lol, although my case I ordered over the phone (to get the employee discount) will take an extra day :(

AHH cant wait :)

15. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I ordered mine online and they are giving everyone that orders is free overnight shipping, if you order after 4pm eastern you have 2 wait 2 days to get your phone.

16. smaz1087

smaz1087 Member

I ordered one today online and it was shipped today got tracking number via e-mail. Says it will be delivered tomorrow. Edit: Delivered

17. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Old post, I know, but I just ordered mine. Getting the ol' "processed. Receive in 2-3 business days".

Has anyone gotten different order status when ordering online prior to receiving a shipping notification? Like, "will be shipped by June 9th".

I'm anxiously waiting ANYTHING new about my order.

18. pkmn760

u should prolly get it within a week max

19. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

I am trying not to let my optimism override my realism.

20. sharpshooter

sharpshooter New Member

I ordered mine at the local store on the 11th and it was backordered it is expected to be here around 25. 2 weeks give or take a few days.

21. KimchiBoi

KimchiBoi Active Member

This thread got my hopes up :(