• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone order this 2-battery combo w/wall charger from Amazon?

Sprint HTC EVO 4G 2x1800 mAh Battery Longer life than OEM+ Wall Travel Dock USB Charger

If so, is your experience similar to the reviews on Amazon? Different? The user reviews seem pretty positive for the most part.

Thanks!
ME

I brought from this seller off of ebay for $26. His listings is under the same username. I've only received it a few days ago so can't comment but I believe others here have. Do a search here for 1800 mah. Also you don't have to win to purchase the seller sends out second chance offers, I think my bid was $25.xx.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
I brought from this seller off of ebay for $26. His listings is under the same username. I've only received it a few days ago so can't comment but I believe others here have. Do a search here for 1800 mah. Also you don't have to win to purchase the seller sends out second chance offers, I think my bid was $25.xx.

Thanks...I'll look him up on eBay.

ME

Upvote 0
i have ordered one
smile.gif

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Just ordered from eBay. Thanks again for the suggestion.

ME

Upvote 0
Just ordered from eBay. Thanks again for the suggestion.

ME

Received mine today. Placed order Saturday and arrived on Friday (even with no mail delivery on Thanksgiving). Each battery took just under three hours to fully charge (have no idea how much, if any, charge was already in the batteries). After almost five hours in my Evo with steady usage (mostly texts), there is certainly a noticeable difference in the remaining charge. I'll post more after several days of observation...

ME

Upvote 0
BTW, can anyone comment on the 'shelf life' of these kind of batteries? Specifically:

1. How long should I expect the battery to stay charged (at least nearly full) when it's not in my phone?

2. If I keep one in my phone and just carry the other one as a spare (i.e., rarely use it), how long can I expect the battery to remain functional and strong?

Thanks!
ME

Upvote 0
I ordered that same package. It shipped & what I received was a ONE standard HTC EVO battery. Not 2, not extended capacity & no wall charger. So I contacted the seller (DBROTH) --they said there was a mistake in the Amazon listing and I could either A) keep the standard battery and get a $15 refund on the total order ($36+) or B) I could return the item and get a full refund. There was no possibility of receiving the items I thought I was purchasing.

Sent the thing back. Still waiting on the refund.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones