Anyone out there?

Last Updated: 2013-02-10 04:25:58
  1. prairiedogn

prairiedogn Well-Known Member

Just wondering does anyone even come around the all things root forum anymore and if there was much sense in me starting anymore threads. I was thinking of putting up some splash screens and taking requests, anyone interested?

Advertisement
  2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

I still visit but I haven't rooted yet. Some day.
  3. jamala00

jamala00 Well-Known Member

I still check the treads maybe once a week, but I have no intention on rooting this phone. I'm just kind of done doing the chasing game. Chasing the new phones or chasing the latest Android software. This phone works just fine the way it is. Just my 2 cents...
  4. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

Anymore,I cannot enjoy a phone I can't root. This is not my primary device,but I still try and check in here daily. Go ahead and post threads... I'm sure folks will appreciate them :)
    prairiedogn and DragonSlayer95 like this.
  5. prairiedogn

prairiedogn Well-Known Member

What's holding you back? Weren't you rooted on the dinc2?
  6. bberryhill0

My Incredible 2 was rooted within 2 hours of turning it on. With a tethered Internet connection. When I got my 4G there was no root yet. One of these days I'll turn my 64 bit Vista machine on, get it updated, and root.
  7. callmecolt

callmecolt Well-Known Member

Just got mine today. Updated from the Commando. Want to root it, but want there to be a nice, simple guide. That is how I did it with my Commando. HATE all the stuff that you can't take off the phones that no one really uses.
  8. bberryhill0

scotty85 likes this.
  9. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

just post in that thread if you have futher questions about the process :)
  10. I check in here about once a week or so.

s-off, with customized bootloader, CWMr, running ViperLTE. Very happy with the phone now.
    prairiedogn likes this.