• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone still using the Boost Max, having issues

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2015
So this forum used to be somewhat active. Anyone still on the Boost Max. I'm on SuperR's rom 4.4.2 de-odexed rooted with Phil-Z. Any current development or is it pretty much dead with new options.

I'm having phone issues with signal. My house is about 1 mile from the Boost store. Reception seems good everywhere pretty much but certain areas or times my phone has almost no service. At 1 moment I could have 3-4 bars of LTE but than 30 minutes later in the same spot I just have 3G. I'm not getting texts and if I reboot my phone like 5-10 texts come thru. I've always rebooted my phone once a day from day 1. Now it seems to get all my messages I need to do it 3-5 times a day now. I've cleared Dalvik cache and the other cache through PhilZ. Link2SD shows I have plenty of space on internal memory and all other partitions. I haven't added any new apps. Anyone got ideas

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones