Anyone switch from S4?General

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

Did anyone switch from the s4? How is the signal strength compare? The camera? Thanks for your opinion.

Advertisement
    -=Jeff=- likes this.
  2. pirahna

pirahna Well-Known Member

My wife has the s4. I like everything about it better than my maxx except the battery. If there was as4 maxx I would buy it.
    -=Jeff=- likes this.
  3. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

Thanks for this it helps.. How much less life is the battery compared to your maxx
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

You could just buy a larger battery
  5. Optimus Prune

Optimus Prune Well-Known Member

Yep. If you really like the s4, Anker or someone like that will have good prices on Amazon for replacement batteries. I have a bunch for my s3 and they do the job. That said, I still opted for the bigger native battery on the Maxx for my work cell.
  6. doublestack1

doublestack1 New Member

Switched from the S4 this evening. The Maxx appears to be more responsive. It also has better call quality in the short time I've had it.

Where the S4 blows the Maxx away is camera quality. I feel like I went back ten years with the Maxx compared to the S4 or iPhone 5 for that matter.

Now I am torn because I like the phone but indoor shots are really sub-par. Perhaps Motorola will improve the algorithms in the near future.
  7. pirahna

pirahna Well-Known Member

My wife's S4 is getting 14-18 hours battery life before it is below 15%. My Maxx gets about 28-32 hours to be at the same level.

I wouldn't want the S4 to be thicker so I wouldn't want one with the extended battery.