Anyone talked to VZ to extend the 30 day return policy until after the update?

1. dawnstacie

dawnstacie Well-Known Member

Hi Guys-
    I was just wondering if anyone spoke with Verizon to extend the 30 return policy past the 30 days in order to get the new update due out on Dec 11th??:confused:

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I don't think the Eris update is due until January 22nd. I have also read in more than one place that Verizon is extending the return policy for anything purchased after November 15th because of the holiday shopping season. I think I read that it was November 15th to January 15th (or something like that).
  3. dawnstacie

dawnstacie Well-Known Member

There is supposed to be an update on Dec 11th. For those of us who bought our phones opening weekend and are having problems, it would be nice to extend the 30 days.
  4. pbutterfly

pbutterfly New Member

Where do you find out when updates are supposed to be coming out? Is there any information on what the update will be?

thanks.
  5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

6. pbutterfly

pbutterfly New Member

Thanks! :)
  7. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Ok, I just reread the info. I guess some updates are coming 12/11/09 and others are coming 1/22/10. I wonder why they are planning to different updates.
  8. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

I am guessing the first one will be minor bug fixes they have realized the phone needs since its release, the second will probably be the 2.0 os update.