Anyone tried Agile Lock?

1. iskortch

iskortch Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried Agile Lock, the sense 3.0-like lockscreen app? How well does it work on the Inspire? Heard it can be buggy/laggy and drain battery.

Advertisement
  2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

I am trying out the free version. Not sure if i love it yet. Sometimes it's flawless other times there is lag when unlocking to the homescreen. Also there was a bug that let you press the home key and it would unlock the phone. I believe this has been fixed but you can still pull down the notification bar and tapping anything there bypasses the lockscreen.

Ripple lock seems to have the same issues.

I haven't noticed too much of a problem with battery life.
  3. altima

altima Member

i've got the paid version, setup my icons and everything works great. no lag issues and no double tap home button issues on my inspire. not bad for $1.40....:):):)
  4. ultradroid

ultradroid So many android phones... VIP Member

I've had similar luck with the free version. What does the paid version give you that's missing on the free?

-Mike
  5. jeremy1701

jeremy1701 Well-Known Member

I like Agile Lock. I got the paid version by installing some weird apps (then promptly removed them, but the unlock stayed). It's pretty sweet. The only problem is the occasional need to restart it (the original l/s comes up instead). Also, a few minor issues with the media player (I use WinAmp). The developer is *very* quick to respond to any bugs and/or feature requests.
  6. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

I have the full version. I have two "issues":

- If I was using any app before the phone locked, after unlocking it takes me directly to the home screen, not to the app I was using recently.
    - When receiving a call when the phone is locked, it wont ask for unlock. It shows me directly the Answer/Reject screen with the incoming call.

Also, I cant set the pattern unlock I used to have. I was going to delete it, but I really love the new unlock style with the four apps shortcuts. I searched on the settings to see if I could solve this, but found nothing.
  7. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

After a day using it I started having more bugs, like for example having to unlock both Agilelock and HTC Sense lock to get to my home screen. Unistalled.
  8. ebritt

ebritt Active Member

I beleive that happens when you dont set Agile as the default, I had the same issues, set Agile as default and worked great.
  9. Intervention

Intervention Member

I used it for a bit, but then I realized that if I was on a page that wasn't my home page in GO Launcher, and I pressed the home button to zoom to the home screen, It wouldn't. I quickly got annoyed by that, and the fact that I couldn't customize the four apps. Uninstalled and instead got Widgetlocker. I find it a lot more fluid and customizable.
  10. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

With the new update in widgetlocker I no longer need agile lock or ripple lock. And widgetlocker just works better.