Anyone tried "f-plus" facebook app for the notifications push?Support

Last Updated:

1. KillerQ97

KillerQ97 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all,

I was reading about f-plus (HERE), and it seems to be the only half-way decent facebook app where the notification pushes actually work.

Can anyone vouch for this? Just wondering, since a lot of us are still on the hunt for a facebook app that notifies properly (as my old BlackBerry did).

Thanks,

Matt!

Advertisement
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
  2. Sebnotic

Sebnotic Well-Known Member

I can vouch for this app. It does what it says. Depending on the interval of the "Checking Frequency", it'll sync with facebook and notify you if you have a new comment, a like, and all that good stuff. You can also do it manually if you wish. I haven't regretted buying this app(Although if even I did, $1.25 is not really a lost).

JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
  3. KillerQ97

KillerQ97 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sebnotic,

Thanks for the response....I went ahead and purchased it as well. Worth every penny on my Sprint Epic 4g!.

It acts more like a gateway - that is, it gives you the notification and lists the content, but then takes you to the facebook app/site of your choice.

The ONLY think that I wish it had was 'real time' push such as with K9 mail, etc...

I love it,

Matt!

4. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 Well-Known Member

i downloaded it and like it so far. will take some fine tuning but what app is so perfect out the gate?? grand idea tho, i do like the go straight to post using f+. that way i dont have to go to either mobile site to do so. and it shows all the comments in descending order. also gives you the notification alert preference. now that is big because i dont want the same alert as my sms or others.

edit: the notifications are not push but pull. you can set them to a nice minute interval. low as 2mins to only once a day.