Anyone Try Case-Mate Naked Case?

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. magnus

magnus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure....but I do think by naked they mean 'transparent' and not necessarily thin.
    :-(
  3. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member

says sleek and slim..only benefit really to a case like this its one thing to protect everything even the screen and the touch is still usable through the screen
  4. MonroeDroid

MonroeDroid Member

I looks to me you may be better off with InvisibleShield or the like, unless you are looking for something to absorb the shock if your phone is dropped.
  5. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

I have invisible shield (verizion's version) on my phone and it does keep my droid from getting scratches but it is not the prettiest solution out there for sure. And it definitely won't reduce the shock if I drop my phone. This case looks nice but will it fit in the multimedia dock? That is always my concern as I use the dock at work and at home. If you get one will you post an answer to that question? I would greatly appreciate it.
  6. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

I had one exaclty like this for my Zune and it was incredibly durable. But I can promise you that it wont be pretty for long, that clear plastic scratches easily. But assuming the touch screen works alright it should offer great protection.
  7. superglen99

superglen99 Active Member

I have a case that looks exactly the same minus the screen protector cause i already have one. it was $16.99 at the verizon store and works great. plus you can actually see the droid in all its glory, i love it!
  8. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

seidio innocase is exactly like that but in colors. adds very little bulk. gives it a nice feel too.