• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone try green power Free??

knucklez09

Feb 8, 2010
I just found out about green power and how it automatically changes from mobile network to wifi and other battery saving options. Im just looking for a link to a guide or thread discussing the settings of this app. I did search, but found nothing. Turning off mobile network when the screen goes off and on when the screen is on really could save alot of battery.
thanks

I just found out about green power and how it automatically changes from mobile network to wifi and other battery saving options. Im just looking for a link to a guide or thread discussing the settings of this app. I did search, but found nothing. Turning off mobile network when the screen goes off and on when the screen is on really could save alot of battery.
thanks

I dont know anything about that app but i do use an app called "Juice Defender" that turns off mobile network when the screen is off and turns it back on along with many other options...

And juice defender is pretty popular so you shouldnt have any trouble finding information about it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones