anyone try motorola connect yet?General

1. 18t

18t Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. cary2238

cary2238 New Member

I have had no problems with Motorola Connect. Seems to work as well as some of the other 3rd party software I've used in the past...
  3. romwarrior

romwarrior Active Member

I have been using it. It has worked as advertised so far. Mainly used it for texting which is quite nice. One of the things I liked about iMessage with the iPhone.
  4. lewwill

lewwill Well-Known Member

5. blackwizard

blackwizard Active Member

i've had a few issues with not getting messages to send, but my phone also had pretty low signal at the time. i suspect that was the biggest culprit because when i've had good signal, i haven't had issues with using it
  6. 18t

18t Well-Known Member

good to hear, i was a mightytext user for a while but didnt like the way it was setup and the bugs
  7. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

It's a nice feature but it gets a bit too obtrusive when you click reply. I like the small popup, and if when you hit reply you could reply in the popup I would really like it. But when you reply the big popup opens and is too much.

This is what the original (small) popup looks like:
    [​IMG]

This is what pops up when you hit reply:
    [​IMG]
  8. Cincybearcatfan

I just noticed that when I answer a text on my laptop using motorola connect the text notification on my maxx disappears. That's pretty nice.
  9. speede541

speede541 Well-Known Member

I just installed Krome, which does something similar but as an extension of Chrome browser on my PC.

In fact, I leave my computer turned on. I wonder if it's popping and clicking and creating a nuisance when I'm not at work.
  10. lewwill

lewwill Well-Known Member

If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there does it make a sound?.........Who cares? :D:D:D:D
  11. Highland Ranger

Highland Ranger Well-Known Member

Works fine, but I mostly use google voice so its redundant I guess
  12. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Just started playing with connect, and I really dig it.
  13. Cincybearcatfan

Motorola Connect does not allow you to see picture messages. You have to go to your phone to see them. It doesn't even notify you that you received a picture message.