Anyone try RegawMODv1.3?

Last Updated:

1. GForce1015

GForce1015 Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone tried the RegawMODv1.3 yet?
    It seems like its almost complete 2.1 as long as you use change the media folder, and add on the removed apks (he gives you a zip of them)

Heres the link for anyone interested.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] RegawMODv1.3

Advertisement
  2. showbo

showbo Well-Known Member

Yeah...reading more into it and, its just not for me. I am still running the older damage control, not wanting to switch just yet. I am waiting for the OEM 2.1 sprint release. Not a "ninja'd" version. :)

Oscar

3. radxcoresteven

radxcoresteven Active Member

Looks good to me, but as the above poster said, I think I'll wait for the official release. I did have damageless, but I think I feel better with the stock rom for some strange reason! Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know about this before.

4. firemedic624

firemedic624 New Member

I have been using RegawMODv1.3.1 without any problems. The Damgeless rom is great but has a few issues with the alarm not working and a few other small bugs. The alarm works in this rom and there are easy fixes for the few small glitches. Overall I have not really had to tweak anything to get this to work. I highly reccomend this rom.

5. GForce1015

GForce1015 Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for that update. I myself have been on the fence about it for a little. Once I get home and have enough time I'll flash and test all the odds and ends about it.

6. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Well-Known Member

I tried it out for a bit this morning. It was quick and responsive, but the amount of app memory was extremely low. I barely loaded on any apps (maybe 7 of the ones i normally use) and it was already at 75mb available. I know that is still plenty of room, but on my fresh 2.0c I have all the apps i want loaded on and I still have 101 mb left. Also, I didn't notice any change in the awake time from the damageless ROM, which I was never able to correct no matter how much troubleshooting I did.

I have always liked the Fresh ROMs and will likely just be waiting for his official 2.1

awrnsmn likes this.
  7. stinky

stinky Well-Known Member

+1.

I tried this out as well and went back to Fresh 2.0c

Same reasons, available memory was below 100 MB before I installed anything on it. Also, it has a few small glitches that need to be ironed out, sign in errors, etc. Plus it didn't seem as snappy as Fresh ROM.

Definitely cool to try out if you got the time and want to. Thanks to the devs for constantly working on these things.

8. g0tr00t

g0tr00t Well-Known Member

Me? Well...I am waiting for Aloysius to release "his" version. I am still running his original ROM and couldn't be happier. If I made a ROM, it would like his.