Anyone use juicedefender?

Last Updated:

1. dude2k5

dude2k5 Member This Topic's Starter

Maybe a new version came out, but im using it on mine and so far getting great battery. However, i see it does not work for CDMA? Mine is still receiving emails....with no wifi. But I havent tried on phone and text, as Sprint hasnt set it up yet...

Advertisement
  2. gowcaizer1978

gowcaizer1978 Well-Known Member

I got the Amzer 1800mah battery and i have ultimate juice along with jucie defender. And my battery life has taken a huge jump. Im not a heavy user but my normal is text, email, internet, playing some games, trying out new apps if available. And after work more text, pic text, running the hotspot if i go over my friends house. So from 5am to 4 or 5pm of normal use like that im normally down to 40%. I keep a car charger and an extra home charger in the car just in case i need it.

3. iamtybaby

iamtybaby Banned

Downloaded it last night...Usually get 6 hours, im at 10 hours with 50 percent left...I think my battery issuse is solved!

jimmysworking and gowcaizer1978 like this.
  4. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

Im just worried about it shutting down the data connection for 15 minutes at a time.

5. ipaman

ipaman New Member

I just started using this yesterday. I had great results my first day. Before my battery was dying around 2-3pm. I am in sales so a lot of that is because I talk on it a bunch. After juicedefender was installed the phone made it all the way to 7pm before the battery meter turned yellow from green.

6. gameday26

gameday26 Well-Known Member

ya this app is fantastic if your a person who can let their phone sit idle for 30+ minutes , some nights of 8 hour sleep my battery has only gone down like 5%

i wish more people knew about this app, i would scream it from the mountain tops

7. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

yes.. i have been trying this out for the last week.

it does help a lot.

8. joey123

joey123 Active Member

I use it irs a very good app BUT the only thing that really bothers me with the app is that every time I open the phone to make a call or just for the fun of it it start searching for a data connection and that can be 200 times a day !! Why can't developer design it in a way that in ONLY searches when I enter my browser that would really save tons of battery life! I emailed twice to the developer but no response

BKBitar likes this.
  9. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

yes.. i have noticed my phone being a little laggy when I wake up the phone.... it is busy trying to sync all the phone data... weather, email, etc....

I am still on the Hero... so i feel it more

10. tmac4life

tmac4life Well-Known Member

Most essential app for Evo

11. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

how does the app work? will i miss text or phone calls?

12. steelersmb

steelersmb Well-Known Member

No, text and phone calls don't use data and it doesn't turn off your phone, only the data connection.

13. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Well-Known Member

I used juicedefender for a while but found that other apps that I had set up to update at say like every 30 mins would not (or it was more of a hit and miss adventure), plus my battery life didn't really go up by much, so I decided to just get rid of it. Just one example of an app I had set up to auto update is "Weatherbug Elite". Now that I've gotten rid of JD, WB does its thing when it's supposed to.

14. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

I'm using it but so far I think it's just a placebo.

15. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

I didn't see any noticeable improvement in battery life, but the home and menu buttons got annoyingly laggy, so I ditched it. I didn't realize it was JD until someone pointed it out. Now the lagginess is gone.