• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anyone using avidemux?

tried to get some videos on my phone using avidemux (linux) to get the videos in the right format, and all I could ever get was audio? tried handbrake as well with the iphone setting and got the same results? kinda confused on why it should be so picky, can't the video player just resize the video to what the droid wants? anywho, any thoughts/suggestions?

I started using Wuzhenhua player today. It's free but has several shortcomings. It won't go full screen, a tad bit choppy on xvids (watchable though), and the buttons are in chinese...LOL...but it works...You can find it over at alldroid in the apps forum...It supposedly plays : 4xm,8bps,aac,ac3,eac3,amv,ape,dca,imc,alas,rm,rmvb,nuv,ptx,tta,wma,wmv,flic,
flac,flv,g726,h261,h263,h264,mp1,mp2,mp3,mp4,smc,t mv,dvdsub,dvbsub, xvid...

I've only tried xvids though...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones