• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone Using Beautiful Widgets With Open Home?

dbu

Nov 12, 2009
Open home seems to working okay, but the beautiful widget home widget (hero clock) is kind freaking out. Some times the time doesn't update and sometimes when I swipe the screen to move to another the time actually changes and then comes back to the right time after the screen transitions. Just wondering if anyone else was having any issues.

Open home seems to working okay, but the beautiful widget home widget (hero clock) is kind freaking out. Some times the time doesn't update and sometimes when I swipe the screen to move to another the time actually changes and then comes back to the right time after the screen transitions. Just wondering if anyone else was having any issues.

im not using it with open home but ive had it since ive had the droid with no problems i briefly had open lite installed with it but i didn't like open home so uninstalled it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones