Anyone using Microsoft One Note.General

Last Updated: 2014-04-08 00:11:25
  1. descb600f

descb600f Member

I'm trying to transfer notes over to One Note from Evernote but cannot find an option to paste, does anyone know if this is a premium option or just not available?

Advertisement
  2. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be easier to do on your computer? I tried this on my Note (I have both Evernote (premium) and OneNote) and I also am unable to do it. Its definitely weird but seriously though, this sounds like a job you would want to do on your computer. I'm fairly certain you will have no issues doing it there.
  3. descb600f

descb600f Member

I discovered I can lock individual notebooks in S note and I can also use Paste so I'm going to use that instead. Big fail for Microsoft
  4. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

Could be they just want you to use their Windows Phone. I actually like Windows Phone 8 but right now, it's just to lacking in developer support. One thing I will say though is that I find it completely ridiculous that I can do EVERYTHING using Documents to Go and yet the Office Suite on the Windows Phone doesn't let me do something as basic as adding/deleting column and rows in Excel. Really? Actually, I can't do that in the Android version either for that matter (that I know of) so DTG will continue to be my main app for all things Office (isn't that just a real kick?) :confused:

P.S. At least OneNote is still pretty decent either way.
  5. descb600f

descb600f Member

I think they're wanting me to buy a copy of Office 365. I have 2010 at the minute. I'm not paying
  6. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

I totally agree. A one time purchase, not a subscription: I also use Documents To Go. Not a lot of bells, but it works and is very stable.