Anyone using the Moment charger?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been using my charger that came with my Moment since I got my Epic. I checked the outputs and they are the same, but my phone charges super fast with the Moment charger. I use the Epic charger when I travel, and it seems to charge at a normal rate, but the Moment charger seems so much faster. I'm not complaining, but it just seems a little odd. Anyone else having the same results? I talking from around 60% to full charge in less than an hour. Seems fast to me.

Advertisement
  2. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

I would have no problem using my old Moment's charger especially since it came connected to the plug in thingy BUT I went to visit a friend of mine a while back and his rabbit, yet RABBIT ate thru my charger so it's no more. :(

3. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

^^^ ha this comment makes me laugh. I have a rabbit and it has ate through 6 cell chargers, 4 usb cords and 6 ipod/ipad connectors!!!

4. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

The sad part is, he told me that his rabbit had eaten thru his keyboard cable, speaker wire and his AV jack for his PS3, I should have took that as a warning but we were so high and drunk that we wasn't paying that rabbit no mind! LOL. I didn't notice until I got ready to go and went to grab the charger and realized it was split into 2 pieces. Thankfully I had left the USB cable at home.

5. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

Ya i know that feeling the folks have a samsung plasma 52 incher and there power cable is hanging on by a thread.... same with there hdmi cable! haha

6. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

So, the answer to the OP is YES, unless you own a rabbit? :)

7. swanysto

swanysto Well-Known Member

I actually use the cord from my old samsung intercept.

8. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Rabbits AKA Poultry (according to the FDA).

9. derrickmd18

derrickmd18 Active Member

Rabbit = Dinner :D

10. bellefoudre

bellefoudre Active Member

hahaha I have you guys topped, I use my old charger form a samsung messanger 2, its not even touch screen

11. Rebulldog

Rebulldog Member

I suggest leaving the room while streaming Watership Down to the tv where the rabbit is.

12. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

My hubby has a cheap Motorola Boost phone, and his takes the same plug, so we switch back and forth all the time. It's great not to have to bring your car charger with you on road trips. He keeps one in his truck, and I keep one in mine, and that's that! (but sometimes we fight over who gets to charge their phone..lol)

We also swap between wall chargers with no issues whatsoever.

Edit to add - I was on a trip once and noticed a friend's Blackberry had the same plug, so I charged my phone for a bit with it. Looks like the phone manufacturers have finally wised up and started making universal plugs!