anyone using the touch pro 2 battery ?General

Last Updated:

1. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I read a few threads about better batteries for the eris, and I though several people recommended the touch pro 2 battery, since it is 1500mAh. So I found a deal on an OEM one for my phone. Unfortunately it does not fit well. Although it is not much thicker then the eris battery the corners are not rounded so the back does not fit on all the way.

What do you guys think should I try one of the 1500 generics that say they are for the eris, or stick with my stock battery?

The middle pics are with the touch pro2 battery and the last is the stock eris battery.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone?

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

My stock battery has ended up being the only one I keep in the device now, after purchasing two after market 1500 batteries a few months ago.

I, like you, found the back cover to be annoyingly ill-fitting, with a loose spot that caused a sort of "clicking" feel/sound when handled normally.

The most important thing I found was that battery life was about the same as on my well-conditioned 1350 stock battery.

4. Ty07allstar

Ty07allstar Well-Known Member

I have the Seidio 1750 battery and I can notice a great improvement over the stock battery.

5. jps

jps Well-Known Member

welp, my buddy has a broken tp2. looks like ill be giving this a try. ill be happy with 20-30 mins of extra battery life.

does the cover end up falling off?