• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone using this Swype?

There is another thread on this. I tried the blue keyboard but it doesn't fit on our Inc's yet.

In portrait it cuts off the right side of the keyboard and doesn't go to landscape mode.

Here is the other thread swype keyboard colors

The links at the bottom work to get the colors when you press the letter keys and I am running the blue keys right now. Wish I could get the entire keyboard that is blue though.

Upvote 0
There is another thread on this. I tried the blue keyboard but it doesn't fit on our Inc's yet.

In portrait it cuts off the right side of the keyboard and doesn't go to landscape mode.

Here is the other thread swype keyboard colors

The links at the bottom work to get the colors when you press the letter keys and I am running the blue keys right now. Wish I could get the entire keyboard that is blue though.

Yeah I saw that like two minutes after doing this one, fail.

Upvote 0
How do you switch keyboards. On previous devices I've been able to long press any field on the keyboard and been able to change the input method but it does not seem to be working. I've installed a WVGA version of swype and checked the swype box in Languagw & keyboard.

Hmm... That is how I did it, not sure why it is not working for you?

Upvote 0
So wait. If I install this I can have a landscape keyboard with Swype? Its my understanding Swype is portrait mode only. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are corrected lol. I use handcent and swype keyboard and have portrait and landscape. I also have a sent key on the landscape right next to the text box, which some have reported not having.

I am going to try the blue keyboard again and see what happens.

Upvote 0
You are corrected lol. I use handcent and swype keyboard and have portrait and landscape. I also have a sent key on the landscape right next to the text box, which some have reported not having.

I am going to try the blue keyboard again and see what happens.

Thanks. I still have not installed Swype. I may give it a shot. Thanks for correcting me!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones