Anyone wanna buy my moment?General

Last Updated:

1. amberb53

amberb53 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'd like to try and sell my moment since I'm not due for an upgrade for a LONG time. Anyone interested? I've had it for a few months now and it's in pretty good condition. It has two very small scratches on the top left of the battery cover that happened two days after I got it, along with a small nick on the bottom right corner from the same incident. Since then I've had a two piece snap on cover on it with a PhantomSkinz screen protector on the front. It's also running stock 2.1, nothing fancy. If you're interested let me know what you're willing to pay. I will probably post this on Ebay as well.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

I have mine up on eBay for $100(since that is what Sprint offered me)....no action with 1 day to go...there are some watchers though. If it doesn't sell, I will take Sprint up on it. Ironically, my wife's cracked screen one has some action on it at $20....:)

3. maylea

maylea Well-Known Member

I sold my LG Chocolate 2 through one of those electronic buy backs when I switched to Sprint to get my Moment. I got 100 for it! Could not believe it and I did not have to spend money by selling on ebay. Radio Shack, WalMart and Costco participates. You get more money if you have the original packaging and all and no scuffs.

4. StealthTH

StealthTH Well-Known Member

Sold mine on Ebay for 180...