Anyone want my pre order spot? (St. Pete, FL)

Last Updated:

1. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No extra charge, just take my spot and my $50 gift card.

I'm going a different route. I don't know if this helps anyone. I can only think that if there's a shortage that day, you would be able to get one. I'm 3rrd on the list for the Best Buy by Tyrone Mall.

I've also got a Zagg screen protector. I think it was $25.

Anyone?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. Michael.

Michael. Well-Known Member

Oh man! I've got my pre-order up here in New Tampa. I wonder how that would work...

3. legacy

legacy Well-Known Member

I'm first at the Best Buy nearest my job, but I'm swinging by the Sprint store early to see if there is a long line. If not, I'll just stay there (the 27% discount on my monthly plan the rep offered is pretty enticing, even with the MIR).

If there are more than 5 people there, I'll keep on driving down to Best Buy and pick up my pre-ordered phone there.

4. Streetman

How would it work? I don't know what benefit it would serve to come to St. Pete. Aside from St. Pete being vastly cooler than Tampa.

5. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Well-Known Member

To piggyback on this thread, I pre-ordered at 2 different best buys in southern California. I'm only gonna use one of em, so if anyone in socal can't get their hands on one on launch day, just pm me.

I've used both $50 gift cards already, so whoever wants to pick up will just show up at BB ready to buy the phone.

6. Michael.

Michael. Well-Known Member

Well I've yet to hear from the BB here. I guess they are still holding onto the fact that they will call everyone on the 3rd and no sooner (apparently).

7. bowsback

bowsback Well-Known Member

Same here in Vegas

8. Streetman

Wow! You found something worth buying at Best Buy that took TWO $50 gift cards????

Sorry, they're not my favorite. Wish I did't get this card, but was concerned that this would be like the HTC Incredible sell out. It's not looking that way. I'm seeing that this will be big...but nowhere near as big as I thought. Without 4G widespread, and a limited HDMI out, this is a crippled version of what this phone could be.

Soooo close!

9. bernechad

bernechad Well-Known Member

A crippled version?

Too bad this cripple is superior to any "non-cripple" out there.

10. reidlevy

reidlevy Member

Did anyone preorder a phone or two from Colorado at Radio Shack? If so, contact me!

11. pokerjv

pokerjv Active Member

hey Streetman, i'm interested in your spot, i pre-ordered yesterday there so i wont get it till the 2nd wave. Not interested in the zapp screen protector though as I've ordered a ghost armor one. Not sure how we do this though?....pm'd u my number.